Rules and Regulations for getting new water pipe line connection
1. Application form (to be collected from Municipal cash counter) for new connection.
2. Only one connection for each holding. No connection will be given if the house is not fit for residential purposes. 2nd Connection may be allowed in the same holding in case of more than one name in the tax receipt.
3. Application with one (1) Rupee Court Fee Stamp duly certified by local councillor along with photo copy of current Tax receipt. In case of constitution of new Board of councillors Application of water line connection can be submitted after submitting application for revaluation of property and tax.
4. Residential address to be given correctly. The municipal Authority will not take any responsibility for delay in connection if the address is incorrect.
5. Contact to be made to water and light department after depositing Quotation fees.
6. In case of any problem regarding pipe line, stand post, or house water connection come and note down your complaint in the Register maintained by concerned department of this office.