Bongaon Pourosobha


           Rules and Regulations for  Mutation matters

1.  Tax and Mutation form (to be collected from general counter of this municipality).

2. Photocopy of the deed (both sides) of the applicant.

3. Photocopy of the previous transfer deed/parcha (ROR)

4. Photocopy of the ration card.

5. Photocopy of voter id card.

6.1 copy passport size photo.

7. In case of transfer of property on and from 01.03.1997, Transfer Permission to be taken from this municipality.

Submit your taxes(of property and home)in the starting of the year(1st May-30th June)and enjoy the rebates in taxes.Our prime motto is to serve you properly.